When you arrive at Orlando International Airport (MCO) or Sanford International Airport you have several transportation options to get to your hotel, resort or other destination. There are basically four choices: buses, shuttles, rentals and cabs. We are not even going to talk about buses so slow and inconvenient they are.
Airport shuttle is probably the way to go if you have extra time on your hands and feel energetic after a long flight. Shuttles charge per person so unless you travel alone and are willing to spend up to 2 hours on the road, depending on what your stop is, it makes little sense to take them. Also consider that shuttles do not go everywhere, quite a few hotels are not along their routes. Most of the airport shuttles are operated by Mears Transportation and before you decide to go with them take a look at the company’s google reviews.
Renting a car is another option. But it only really makes sense to rent if you are planning on driving a lot. If you are going to spend most of your days in the parks or at a convention then after you add up the cost of renting and the cost of parking (and all parks and convention center charge for parking) and the cost of gas you will realize it is cheaper to hire a cab. Not to mention the frustration of trying to find your way around an unfamiliar city. And trust us Orlando Disney Parks are not easy to navigate around even for a taxi driver.
Finally, you can hire a taxi at the airport. You can either hop into one of the metered cabs at several locations around the Orlando International Airport (MCO) and Sanford International Airport which again are operated by Mears or you can prearrange a pick-up by our flat rate taxis. Now, why choose us over metered cabs?
- Our driver will be there at the baggage claim area to meet you personally with a sign with your name on it. No, we are not a limo company. We just think that great personal service should not be confined to luxury transportation. We are not charging anything extra for that either.
- We speak English.
- Our drivers take shower every day and that really matters when you live in Orlando. On top of that our drivers dress professionally – definitely no shorts or sleeveless shirts. No flip-flops either.
- Our cars are vacuumed and cleaned on a regular basis.
- We offer a complimentary half an hour stop at a grocery store with every round-trip booking. Why? So you don’t have to buy basic supplies like water and snacks at exorbitant prices in the parks. It adds up when you travel with your family. And very often there are no supermarkets within a walking distance from your hotel.
- There are no hidden charges whatsoever. The quote you get from us over the phone or email is all you are paying (including gate fees at the parks, airport fees, tolls, taxes etc.) except driver gratuity which is normally 10-20% of the fare.
We monitor flights so you do not have to worry about missing your ride. We will be there on time to meet you regardless of the delays.
Give us a call at 407-550-0204/407-545-7751 or request a quote!